Welcome to i-church

Want to talk about something? Life? Faith? This is the place.
Pam
Web Pastor

Welcome to i-church

Post by Pam » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Welcome to i-church :welcome:

It's good to see you!

The main areas of i-church are

The Gatehouse - information and resources about Christianity for everyone to use

The Chapel - our chat room, where you are welcome to join in our live services and discussions. There is a service every Wednesday at 20.30 GMT. We also hold other events such as book clubs, Bible studies and socials.

The Core Community - a small group who are exploring Christian discipleship within an online community. The core community supports the work of i-church through prayer and in practical ways. If you would like to find out more about core community membership, please contact Pam (priest in charge).

The Courtyard - where you are now - provides open forums where you can post prayer requests and join in discussions. As a member of the Courtyard, you are very welcome to post your prayer requests, comments and questions, to join in existing discussions or to start one of your own, and to join our chat room events. Click on 'register' along the top menu to create a user ID.

Christ came for all of us, and everyone is welcome in i-church regardless of background, religious views or orientation.

Please read and keep our simple forum rules before you post here. These are to make sure we maintain the Courtyard as a safe space for everyone who uses it.

If you're not sure about anything, our Auxilium (Help Team) are here to advise you:

Pam
Caroline
Karen
Jae
Ernest
Isobel
Jennifer

Governance

i-church is part of the Diocese of Oxford in the Church of England. The priest in charge is licensed by the Bishop of Oxford and is supported by a council chosen from the core community and key volunteers authorised by the Trustees.

You do not need to be a member of the Church of England or an Anglican to join i-church, and joining i-church will not make you a member of the Church of England or an Anglican.

i-church is registered charity no 1115977 and a company limited by guarantee.

If you would like to know more about the core community or any aspect of i-church, please contact the priest in charge, Pam Smith.