In mysterious ways

Want to talk about something? Life? Faith? This is the place.
Rubia

In mysterious ways

Post by Rubia » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi all,

I haven't been here for a while, but just to say, that I've resigned from my job. I did my job for 2 years - and every step of the way I asked God for support. I couldn't have done it without his support.

The job wasn't sustainable. Never mind zero hours - I had no contract. The work I do is quite special. I can't say much more about it.

I said to God - my last day was yesterday "If' it's your will I should continue - please provide me with an opportunity that is easier than this. I can't do it for myself."

I was contacted today by someone who was incredibly persistent who said - "I have someone for you to work with - we'll pay you what you want - for your travel time and milegage - other time - etc" Well buy you the tools you need. Just say yes.

I haven't said yes yet, as I need to talk to my family - but the coincidence is uncanny.

Thank you God for walking with me - though the darkest times.

Amen

x

Caroline
Site Admin

In mysterious ways

Post by Caroline » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Amen indeed. :)
Kindness is underrated.

Pam
Web Pastor

In mysterious ways

Post by Pam » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Good to see you again, Rubia. And glad that God has opened another door for you, just at the right time.

Joyce

In mysterious ways

Post by Joyce » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:37 am

:thumbs:

Wonderful ! Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Joe Parrish
Location: Antigua, New York City, and New York and New Jersey and Connecticut and Tennessee, USA

In mysterious ways

Post by Joe Parrish » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Rubia wrote:Hi all,

I haven't been here for a while, but just to say, that I've resigned from my job. I did my job for 2 years - and every step of the way I asked God for support. I couldn't have done it without his support.

The job wasn't sustainable. Never mind zero hours - I had no contract. The work I do is quite special. I can't say much more about it.

I said to God - my last day was yesterday "If' it's your will I should continue - please provide me with an opportunity that is easier than this. I can't do it for myself."

I was contacted today by someone who was incredibly persistent who said - "I have someone for you to work with - we'll pay you what you want - for your travel time and milegage - other time - etc" Well buy you the tools you need. Just say yes.

I haven't said yes yet, as I need to talk to my family - but the coincidence is uncanny.

Thank you God for walking with me - though the darkest times.

Amen

x
Amen.
Peace and blessings,
Joe

Emle

In mysterious ways

Post by Emle » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:20 am

Hi Rubia nice to hear from you and I hope whatever the future holds, you will be happy and guided in your chosen career.