New Year 2020

Want to talk about something? Life? Faith? This is the place.
Emle

New Year 2020

Post by Emle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Thank you Caroline for the New Year Prayer :votive1:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved with the day to day running of i church, nothing ‘just happens’
It all takes commitment, time, enthusiasm and sometimes the cooperation of modern technology to give us this Sanctuary where we can visit at any time of the day or night ...from sick bed or poolside sun bed ..asking for prayers to be heard and receiving support. Even just sharing our musings as with the Advent Poems which I thoroughly enjoyed ! Many thanks !

Please know that you are all valued and I wish you a Peaceful and Blessed New Year :votive1: :votive1:

Caroline
Site Admin

New Year 2020

Post by Caroline » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:23 pm

Thank you so much Emle. :flowerface: :hug:
Kindness is underrated.

Joyce

New Year 2020

Post by Joyce » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:29 pm

Emle wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:11 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved with the day to day running of i church, nothing ‘just happens’
It all takes commitment, time, enthusiasm and sometimes the cooperation of modern technology to give us this Sanctuary where we can visit at any time of the day or night ...from sick bed or poolside sun bed ..asking for prayers to be heard and receiving support. Even just sharing our musings as with the Advent Poems which I thoroughly enjoyed ! Many thanks !

Please know that you are all valued and I wish you a Peaceful and Blessed New Year :votive1: :votive1:
Hear hear and Amen !

Ernest
Auxilium

New Year 2020

Post by Ernest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:20 am

:votive2: :votive2: li

I believe that prayer is never wasted, although we might not see the outcomes, which might be different for that we prayed for. But the unexpected or expected can be a blessing as well.

If we pray in secret in a closed room, as Jesus tells us, that is good, but joining in with communal prayer is also good.

I always imagine our prayers rising along with all of the others prayers and those of all of the Saints, in an ever streaming flow to heaven, with a reciprocal stream of grace flowing back.

God be praised :votive1: :votive1:
Where there is hope and love there is life!
God is Life!
God is Hope!
God is Love!
God Is!!

Joe Parrish
Location: Antigua, New York City, and New York and New Jersey and Connecticut and Tennessee, USA

New Year 2020

Post by Joe Parrish » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:18 pm

Happy 2020 and much thanksgiving for all the work done here :hug:
Peace and blessings,
Joe

Pam
Web Pastor

New Year 2020

Post by Pam » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:40 pm

Emle wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Thank you, Emle.