Beth's Blog

Blog-style posting from our users.

This section is only for Blog posts. If you would like to blog, please start a topic with the title 'X's Blog', where 'X' is your username. Comments can be made as replies to the initial post, and subsequent blog entries should be made on the same thread to ensure continuity.

We will be installing new dedicated blogging software as soon as we can, but it is not currently available, unfortunately.

Our Blog Archive is still available for reading, here.
Beth

Beth's Blog

Post by Beth » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:47 pm

'Journey to the Manger' Book Review

Hello all, I've begun a new blog on Weebly. Eventually, I'm hoping I can have a tab on the new site for my i-church archive.

I hope I'll be able to share my vision for this blog as the site develops. A friend suggested ages ago that I start a food blog and I'm seriously considering how I can explore a mix of writing styles, from short and pithy to long form essays. All that's on there for the moment is a personal essay, which is my response to 'Journey to the Manger' that we read together over Christmas.

If you read it then I'd love to hear what you think. I didn't add any questions to this post, which I usually do. What do you think of my new site? I'd appreciate any feedback or encouragement you have to offer.

I'll keep promoting my posts here because it's a great place to connect with Christians.

http://hungrybeth.weebly.com/love-jesus ... ook-review
Last edited by Caroline on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to change the title in line with the Blog instructions