Remembering 9-11 in prayer; and Dorian

Post your prayers here
Joe Parrish
Location: Antigua, New York City, and New York and New Jersey and Connecticut and Tennessee, USA

Post by Joe Parrish » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:42 pm

As we remember the events of 9-11, let us keep in mind those who are suffering from more recent tragedies, especially the victims of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas; one of their relatives posted the below today:

From E.L.

I have just finished praying for the victims of that monstrous Hurricane that recently defeated two of our major Family Islands. Those who survived have a long road to travel. Most of them have relocated to the Capital. My home is one of refuge for some of my family members. I pray for my daughter, Constance, who has taken on the yeoman's role of organizing living accommodations for them. I thank God for her dear husband, Patrick, who had to adjust to that enormous crowd that was in their home while Constance arranged housing for them. Thanks be to God, they have all settled into a home that is leased by the insurance company for their comfort.

In all the traversities of life, we continue to offer praise and thanks to God!

My [prayer] FAMILY, I continue to feel your care, love and prayers. I thank those who have indicated their interest in making financial contributions, through their various organizations, to assist with recovery efforts. As I stated earlier, it's a very long road to recovery.

God bless each of you as you keep the prayers rolling!!

=
Peace and blessings,
Joe

Joyce

Post by Joyce » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:10 pm

:votive2:

Ernest
Auxilium

Post by Ernest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:04 am

:votive2: :votive2:
Where there is hope and love there is life!
God is Life!
God is Hope!
God is Love!
God Is!!